Long-lasting Fridge Freshner - Recipe
Makes: single use
Shelf life: up to 3 months (in the fridge)
- 3 tablespoons bicarbonate soda
- 5 drops lemon essential oil (optional)
- Small bowl or tub, or a small wide-necked jar
1. Put the bicarbonate of soda in a small bowl, tub or jar.
2. Add the essential oil, if using.
3. Stir to continue.
HOW TO USE:
Remove all the food from the fridge and give the inside a thorough cleaning. Then put back all the food.
Place the bowl on the middle shelf of the fridge. It will absorb bad odours for 3 months.
Enjoy not having a smelly fridge!
By Gabby and Charlotte, 5th Class